Important Ride Information! What to Expect...The 2017 Tour d'Organics is right around the corner and we're gearing up for a great ride on Sunday August 13th, and hope you are too! Here are some reminders to help you get the most out of your ride this year.
#1. Get a Safety Assessment in advance: Be sure to have a Safety Assessment done on your bike before the ride. Your local bike shop is a good alternative: Or you can contact our local bike shop in Sebastopol, Sebastopol Bike Center. Make sure they know you need your bike checked out for our ride. Bike Rentals are also available from here.
#2 New to Riding in Sonoma County? Read this Message From our Road Manager before you head out on the ride.
#3 Check-in on Sunday:
- The morning of the ride, any time before your ride begins (leave plenty of time to check-in and enjoy the light breakfast buffet: pour-over coffee courtesy of Taylor Maid Farms, tea courtesy of Traditional Medicinals, fresh fruit, nut butters, jams & bagels).
#4 Know your Start Time: Note: If you leave before your start time, your rest stops will not be open = NO FOOD!
- 100-mile Full Bounty starts from 6:30 am to 7:30 am
- Metric Century-Explorer starts from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- 30-mile Coaster starts from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- 16-mile Family Fun Ride starts from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
#5 Get Excited about the After-Party: It’s going to be super fun this year. Besides the amazing organic feast, you can groove to some amazing live music, hang out with friends, and check out the very cool exhibitors in the Ride Expo:
- Remember to BRING MONEY with you for the Ride Expo!
you want to bring anyone to the event who isn't riding, you're welcome
to! Non-rider tickets are $29; $15 for kids 12 and under (not available to purchase on day of ride). Read more or buy non-rider tickets.
REMEMBER THE TIME YOU PASS THE PHOTOGRAPHER
PhotoCrazy® professional photographers will be attending the Tour d'Organics, look for them on your ride! Photos are posted on Photocrazy.com usually within 24 hours after the event.
Participants can find their pictures online by selecting the event, the time the photo was taken. Helpful online tools are provided to make the search process easy (see an EXAMPLE here). All ordered photos are processed by highly-skilled graphic artists who color enhance, size, crop for composition, and add requested text.
Orders are processed and shipped within days to accommodate our goal of the quickest delivery in the industry. And photos from all events remain on our site indefinitely so that pictures are available for purchase for years to come.